Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well Earned Rest

I'm going on holiday tomorrow and I'm so looking forward to the break. I had intended to take 3 weeks off but I have a strong feeling "that just ain't gonna happen"!!! I'm going to spend a few days with my Mum at Wallaroo and we're both looking forward to some lovely time swimming and not doing too much else! Mum is 80 and can still swim like a fish and we both love the time together. I've also packed many UFO's and I may just get some sewing of my own done - that's a novel idea.

I'd like to wish everyone much love, health and blessings for 2010 and beyond.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours!....Have a wonderful holiday.....I am counting down to my time off in Feb/March......can't wait....until then though it is "nose to the grindstone".....and hopefully some stitching sometime....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time in Wallaroo. See you soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shaz,
    Have a great time at your mum's, I know you always enjoy your time with.
    Talk soon
    Jan
    oxox

    ReplyDelete