Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Australian Machine Quilting Festival

A few weeks ago I alluded to some exciting news that I'd be able to share in the near future. Well that time has arrived - it actually arrived a few weeks ago but at the moment I'm very time poor!!

The very first Australian Machine Quilting Festival will be held at Endeavour College, Mawson Lakes, South Australia from 1st - 4th October 2010. This is a very exciting opportunity for machine quilters in our Country, previously the only way we could access a show such as this was to travel to the United States.

It's going to be fantastic with National and International teachers, a Machine Quilting Show, Vendor Mall and Banquet - don't miss the fun. There will be classes for piecing, colouring, quilting on a domestic sewing machine, quilting on a longarm.

One of my very favourite teachers, Kimmy Brunner, is coming and take it from me she is fantastic! She is so funny and her teaching method is second to none. I was so feather challenged until I took a class with Kimmy and now there's no looking back!

For more information go to www.amqfestival.com.au or you can email me at quilting@patchworkonparade.com.au


Hope to see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment