A few photos will follow but I am really disappointed with my camera at present and I apologise to the girls that I've missed out due to my photos not being clear enough. (I need to get it worked out as I am becoming frustrated at taking photos and not being able to post them due to poor quality).
1. This is a group photo - minus me of course and Sara, she is forcing Jane to have champagne!
2. Kris is in the front of the photo with Ronda behind and Frances in the background. I love hearing Ronda laugh - it is soooo infectious!
3 & 4. This is Deb working hard and also a photo of her work. Deb & Lorraine chose the same fabric and there is going to be a "cushion off" at our February Retreat!
5. This is the ever patient Sara working on Lorraine's piece - I feel this gives Lorraine a distinct advantage! Where was Lorraine you may ask????
6. Oh!! Here she is shopping. I hope that's not more fabric in your hands - no wonder she has such a lovely smile on her face!
7. This gives a little look at what Frances is working on with her fabric.
8. This is Gerrie's - the grapes look positively "dewey".
9. This is what Ronda is doing with hers - looks very elegant.
10. Yes!!! This is me....the over achiever!!!! What more can I say????? Wink, wink!!!
Thanks heaps to Jane, Sara and the rest of the group - I had such a fun day. Cheers