1. A Cot Quilt using a panel of fabric featuring Teddy Bears - I quilted it, with the IQ, using Dave Hudson's Star pattern that was preloaded on the IQ when it was installed.
2. &3. This quilt was Double Bed size and is to be a Christmas gift for one of my customer's grandson. The fabric cried out for "flames" and I used a pattern called Hot Rod from Lorien Quilting and used King Tut Chariots of Fire threads.
4. I LOVED doing this quilt as the colours used are what I'd choose for myself. The piecing pattern is called Heritage Hexagons from Sugarplum Quilts (the label that my daughter, Shontelle, produces her patterns under.) The pattern uses one Jelly Roll and the effect is achieved by the way the fabric is cut using a 60 degree ruler - if you'd like further information on this please just shoot me an email - the patterns are available as a PDF file for $8.00). The quilting pattern is Pretty Posies by Tammy Finkler and was quilted using the IQ.
5. This is a close up of another quilt using the same piecing pattern as the one above. The quilting pattern is Maple Leaf by Karen Thompson of Intelligent Quilting. 6. Another cot quilt, the pattern used in Asian Clouds and I'm not sure of the designer of this pattern.
7. This little Carpenters' Star was pieced by my friend Jan - she entered it in the "Silver Challenge" which was held by our State Guild to commemorate their Silver Anniversay (25 years). I used a Silver metallic thread by Superior threads - considering I'd never quilted using any thread other than Poly or Cotton - I was fairly happy with the result. The Snowflake pattern is from http://www.pantosbytheo.com/